Strategic Enablers: Actions to Facilitate Ongoing Improvement
Marketing & Branding
Recently, the Board’s Marketing and Branding Committee conducted brand focus groups to help clarify how to position the school. The Committee then embarked on a website redesign to bring the new positioning to life.
The goal of the website is twofold:
- To attract new prospects through visual storytelling techniques; and
- To allow current parents and families to interact efficiently with the school (e.g., forms, payments, etc.)
The website allows users to move around the site seamlessly and have a positive experience on the site.
Moving forward, the following goals will enable further prioritization of our marketing/branding approach
- Develop a robust marketing plan for the school with a dedicated marketing budget and in alignment with school plans for communications, fundraising, etc.
- Hold focus groups for Heschel branding and messaging
- Apply consistent messaging to Heschel communications and social media platforms
- Plan for a prospect acquisition campaign to bring the new positioning to life (print, digital and social)
- Drive traffic to Heschel marketing vehicles
- Continue to build on new website – including enhancing mobile experience
- Further activate Heschel’s marketing plan
- Develop additional tactics to bolster branding
- Address leveraging education and Jewish blogs as marketing tools for the school