Our longtime Heschel Early Years/Elementary Music teacher, Morah Betty, is offering this new and inspiring virtual after- school program where your child can participate freely right from within your own home. Each week, our JK, SK and Grade 1 participants will be developing their musicality through singing, playing games, dramatizing, creative movement and providing musical soundscapes to storybooks. Along the way they’ll develop their imagination and attain new musical skills…and most importantly, they will have loads of fun!!
All that is required is a laptop for zoom accessibility, a bit of space to move freely, an unpitched percussive instrument such as a shaker, bell or hand drum (can be homemade or otherwise).
Stuffed animal friends are also welcome!!
- Open to students from JK to Grade 1
- Limit 12 students per session
- Cost: $16.50 per student ($165 per session), $22 per sibling pairs ($220) per session
- Tuesdays – 4:45-5:45 OR Wednesdays – 4:45-5:45
- 10 Sessions:
- Tuesdays: Sept. 29, October 6, October 13, October 20, October 27, Nov 3, Nov 10, Nov 17, Nov 24, Dec 1
- Wednesdays: Sept. 30, Oct 7, Oct 14, Oct 21, Oct 28, Nov 4, Nov 11, Nov 18, Nov 25, Dec 2.